viernes, 10 de mayo de 2019

I can't let you go, because you never were mine.


I can't let you go, because you never were mine.
I can't set you free, because you always have been free.

I wanted to go to the farthest heaven with you.
But you can't go with me not even to the nearest corner.

To beg is not my style anymore.
Even though you never asked me to beg you.
You never asked anything from me.

It was me who gave you my heart ♥ beating alive, on a golden tray.

It finally dawn on me, that the battle for winning your heart was lost, even before it started.
It was suicidal and stupid.

It was like a 🐞 beetle that banged itself against the wall until it dies.

Would I man up enough to set myself free?
Time will tell.
Time will tell.

No hay comentarios.:

Adios Barrilete cosmico, Diez, El Diego...

  Era la hora de almuerzo. Un delicioso plato de sopa, de esas que solo mi Madre sabe hacer. Hacia calor, no importaba. La sopa era de lo me...