domingo, 27 de enero de 2019

It's raining my Lady☔.



It's raining my Lady☔.
My heart is singing. 
I love raining days.
Even though the day is gray that makes my happy day. 
Those raindrops make fabulous music. 
Music did I say? 
Yeah, wonderful, soft music, angelic sounds I hear on the rain. 
That reminds me of you. 
Yes, you're the rain ☔ to me. 
You make my life happy everyday . 
You get inside me when you sing for me. 
You get in the deepest and hidden places of my mind. 
Now I smile and cry when you sing for me. 
You're the cold rain that makes my skin wet. 
You're the cold rain that goes through my skin. 
You're the warm sweater that covers my chest and arms 🙋 
You're the hot chocolate that's smells so delicious. 😋

Hold me in your arms and never, ever let me go. 
You are the rain ☔ on me.

No hay comentarios.:

Adios Barrilete cosmico, Diez, El Diego...

  Era la hora de almuerzo. Un delicioso plato de sopa, de esas que solo mi Madre sabe hacer. Hacia calor, no importaba. La sopa era de lo me...