domingo, 27 de enero de 2019

I'm gratefully yours.


I'm gratefully yours.
I'm yours and totally yours.
I'm lost without you.
I'm always thinking about you.

What else can I do my Lady?
Surrender to you is the best thing to do.

Surrender to your loyalty.
Surrender to your sweetness.
Surrender to your thoughtfulness.
Surrender to your wishes and desires. 
Tell me what you wish and I will move heaven and earth just to see you smile. 
Please allow me to spoil you. 
That's my pleasure in life. 
I'm terrified 😰 just to think about losing you. 
I'll 👫 hold on you as long as you want me to. 
I can't think 🤔 without you. 
I think wonderful things when I'm with you. 
You know how to get out the best of me.

I wish I could dance with you. 
To have you in my arms. 
Move slowly across the ballroom. 
You smiling and talking. 
You looking the prettiest ever. 
Your long hair in soft curls. 
Forget about everything just as the music goes. 
That would become our best son ever. 
Those moments with you in my arms will last on my mind forever. 
Will you make me the happiest man on earth and dance with me? 
Even though I have two left foot, I'll follow your lead. 
As you may see... I'm gratefully and totally yours.

No hay comentarios.:

Adios Barrilete cosmico, Diez, El Diego...

  Era la hora de almuerzo. Un delicioso plato de sopa, de esas que solo mi Madre sabe hacer. Hacia calor, no importaba. La sopa era de lo me...