miércoles, 27 de junio de 2018

The Smiling Queen

Brilliant, shinny, perfect smile.
Loud laugh 😂 Perfect 👌 hairdo.
Very good listener.
Always willing to help.
Everybody loved you, even me.
You knew how to get to lilltle people's hearts 💕 .
You knew how to get to grown people's hearts ♥ too.

When you walked into a room, it was impossible 🙅 not to observed that you looked like a queen 👑, always smiling ☺ and perfect.

You loved  your kids with all your soul I am sure.
You always looked larger than life.

My soul hurts to think 🤔 how your life was taken away.
You didn't deserved at all.
You deserved to be treated like a an angel, like the most fragile creature.

You were an awesome Mom, daughter, friend and teacher.

I know that you are now in peace.

I'll always remember you like the gorgeous smiling Queen.

So long my Queen 👑.

With to all my love and respect to Miss Karissa Vallejo.

Rest In Peace.

June 27 18

No hay comentarios.:

Adios Barrilete cosmico, Diez, El Diego...

  Era la hora de almuerzo. Un delicioso plato de sopa, de esas que solo mi Madre sabe hacer. Hacia calor, no importaba. La sopa era de lo me...