martes, 20 de febrero de 2018

My Blessed Soul

Blessed soul, my wonderful blessed soul. Even though you went to god I fell you grabbing my hand as I walk alone on the street.
I feel your arms sorrounding me with love 😍 and care.

Blessed soul, I miss you every morning.
I miss you telling me: Good morning my heart ♥.
It is impossible 🙅 to stop my tears when I think 🤔 of you.
I don't care what people say.
They don't own my sorrow.

I am so sorry 🙏 if my sorrow doesn't make you happy, my blessed soul, but I still love you and miss you like crazy.

When I'm feeling sad and down 👇, I just think of you, and I smile once more.

I just remember your delicious 😋 laugh and my chest starts to pour out love and tenderness.

It was impossible not to love you Jhany, you were pure love.

No hay comentarios.:

Adios Barrilete cosmico, Diez, El Diego...

  Era la hora de almuerzo. Un delicioso plato de sopa, de esas que solo mi Madre sabe hacer. Hacia calor, no importaba. La sopa era de lo me...